Contact Us



  1. I am currently fighting for a change of venue from One Parrish to another as my wife filed for divorce in her childhood home Parrish and not in the Parrish where we live. She has moved in with her parents and now has informed me that she will not release the children to me or reply or return any communication from. She has stated that she will maintain this coarse of action til I court rules on custody. My lawyers tell me that there is nothing that I can do. Please help. I feel that this parental kidnapping, alienation and blackmail.